An approach for assessing cumulative effects in a model river, the Athabasca River basin
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright© 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 119–134, January 2010
How to Cite
Squires, A. J., Westbrook, C. J. and Dubé, M. G. (2010), An approach for assessing cumulative effects in a model river, the Athabasca River basin. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 119–134. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2008-081.1
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!