Published on the Web 6/24/2009.
Special Series: Science-Based Guidance and Framework for the Evaluation and Identification of PBTs and POPs
Modeling Exposure to Persistent Chemicals in Hazard and Risk Assessment†
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 662–679, October 2009
How to Cite
Cowan-Ellsberry, C. E., McLachlan, M. S., Arnot, J. A., MacLeod, M., McKone, T. E. and Wania, F. (2009), Modeling Exposure to Persistent Chemicals in Hazard and Risk Assessment. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 5: 662–679. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2008-084.1
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!