Published on the Web 6/24/2009.
Special Series: Science-Based Guidance and Framework for the Evaluation and Identification of PBTs and POPs
Use of (Eco)toxicity data as screening criteria for the identification and classification of PBT/POP compounds†
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 680–696, October 2009
How to Cite
Solomon, K. R., Dohmen, P., Fairbrother, A., Marchand, M. and McCarty, L. (2009), Use of (Eco)toxicity data as screening criteria for the identification and classification of PBT/POP compounds. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 5: 680–696. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2009-013.1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!