A risk-ranking methodology for prioritizing historic, potentially contaminated mine sites in British Columbia
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 145–154, January 2010
How to Cite
Power, B. A., Tinholt, M. J., Hill, R. A., Fikart, A., Wilson, R. M., Stewart, G. G., Sinnett, G. D. and Runnells, J. L. (2010), A risk-ranking methodology for prioritizing historic, potentially contaminated mine sites in British Columbia. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 145–154. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2009-016.1
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!