Environmental fate factors and human intake fractions for risk assessment of petroleum products
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 135–144, January 2010
How to Cite
van de Meent, D., Hollander, A., Comber, M. and Parkerton, T. (2010), Environmental fate factors and human intake fractions for risk assessment of petroleum products. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 135–144. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2009-035.1
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!