Using data from drug discovery and development to aid the aquatic environmental risk assessment of human pharmaceuticals: Concepts, considerations, and challenges
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 38–51, January 2010
How to Cite
Winter, M. J., Owen, S. F., Murray-Smith, R., Panter, G. H., Hetheridge, M. J. and Kinter, L. B. (2010), Using data from drug discovery and development to aid the aquatic environmental risk assessment of human pharmaceuticals: Concepts, considerations, and challenges. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 38–51. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2009-044.1
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!