Targeting the environmental risk assessment of pharmaceuticals: Facts and fantasies
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Special Issue: Environmental Risk Assessment of Pharmaceuticals (ERAPharm)
Volume 6, Issue S1, pages 603–613, July 2010
How to Cite
Tarazona, J. V., Escher, B. I., Giltrow, E., Sumpter, J. and Knacker, T. (2010), Targeting the environmental risk assessment of pharmaceuticals: Facts and fantasies. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 6: 603–613. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2009-052.1
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!