[The following was excerpted (with some liberal editing by the author) from his Founders Award address presented in Tampa, FL, at the annual SETAC North America meeting]
Doing more with less: Effective research and peer review
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 SETAC
Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 712–713, October 2009
How to Cite
Ankley, G. (2009), Doing more with less: Effective research and peer review. Integr Environ Assess Manag, 5: 712–713. doi: 10.1897/IEAM_2009-061.1
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!