Appreciation is expressed to David Gast for the time he spent conducting training sessions, to Janet Striefel for preparation of the figures in this manuscript, and to Dr. Joseph Spradlin, Dr. Robert Fulton, and the editors of the Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis for their critical comments concerning the manuscript. This research was supported by grant HD 00870 from the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Child Health and Human Development.
INSTRUCTION-FOLLOWING BEHAVIOR OF A RETARDED CHILD AND ITS CONTROLLING STIMULI1
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
1973 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 663–670, Winter 1973
How to Cite
Striefel, S. and Wetherby, B. (1973), INSTRUCTION-FOLLOWING BEHAVIOR OF A RETARDED CHILD AND ITS CONTROLLING STIMULI. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 6: 663–670. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1973.6-663
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received 28 February 1973; Revision requested 21 May 1973; Final acceptance 11 July 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!