Now at the Department of Psychiatry and Behavior Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina.
LEMON-JUICE THERAPY: THE CONTROL OF LIFE-THREATENING RUMINATION IN A SIX-MONTH-OLD INFANT1
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
1974 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 557–563, Winter 1974
How to Cite
Sajwaj, T., Libet, J. and Agras, S. (1974), LEMON-JUICE THERAPY: THE CONTROL OF LIFE-THREATENING RUMINATION IN A SIX-MONTH-OLD INFANT. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 7: 557–563. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1974.7-557
This clinical case study was supported in part by the Avery Fund for Research in the Behavioral Sciences. The authors wish to express their most grateful appreciation to Dr. Blair Bateson and his staff of the Department of Pediatrics for their most gracious cooperation.
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received 23 January 1974; Revision requested 26 March 1974; Final acceptance 24 July 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!