Preparation of this manuscript was supported by PHS Training Grant HD 00183 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development to the Kansas Center for Research in Mental Retardation and Human Development. Experiment I was submitted by Ann Frisch as partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Arts at the University of Wisconsin in 1972. We thank Mrs. Susan Hungate for her services as reliability observer and Central Wisconsin Colony and Training School, Madison, Wisconsin, for cooperation in permitting the research. We also thank Dr. James A. Sherman and Dr. Donald M. Baer for their helpful suggestions during manuscript preparation.
TRAINING GENERALIZED RECEPTIVE PREPOSITIONS IN RETARDED CHILDREN1
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
1974 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 611–621, Winter 1974
How to Cite
Frisch, S. A. and Schumaker, J. B. (1974), TRAINING GENERALIZED RECEPTIVE PREPOSITIONS IN RETARDED CHILDREN. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 7: 611–621. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1974.7-611
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received 17 October 1973; Revision requested 14 January 1974; Final acceptance 16 July 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!