This investigation was performed pursuant to Grant No. 0–71-0449(607) with the Bureau of Education for the Handicapped, Office of Education, U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare. Points of view or opinions stated do not necessarily represent official Office of Education policy. All of the research and major portions of the writing for this article were completed while the authors were affiliated with Project MORE, Bureau of Child Research and Parsons State Hospital and Training Center. Sincere appreciation is extended to the staff of Project MORE, James R. Lent, Director, for their assistance and encouragement.
TRAINING MENTALLY RETARDED ADOLESCENTS TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH1
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
1975 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 301–309, Fall 1975
How to Cite
Horner, R. D. and Keilitz, I. (1975), TRAINING MENTALLY RETARDED ADOLESCENTS TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 8: 301–309. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1975.8-301
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received 15 April 1974; Final acceptance 10 February 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!