We wish to thank Mrs. Karen Keys, the subject in this investigation, and Dr. Rob Hawkins who provided us with the term, momentary time-sampling.
AN EVALUATION OF TIME-SAMPLE MEASURES OF BEHAVIOR1
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
1975 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 463–469, Winter 1975
How to Cite
Powell, J., Martindale, A. and Kulp, S. (1975), AN EVALUATION OF TIME-SAMPLE MEASURES OF BEHAVIOR. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 8: 463–469. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1975.8-463
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received 9 October 1974; Final acceptance 28 April 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!