This research was supported by the North Carolina Department of Mental Health. We wish to express our appreciation to Drs. James and Judith Favell and Mr. John Dineen for their suggestions, and to Ms. Cheryl Dineen and Ms. Saraveen Fields for their help in various aspects of manuscript preparation. We also gratefully acknowledge the continued support and cooperation of Dr. J. Iverson Riddle, Superintendent at Western Carolina Center; and Dr. Lawrence Larsen, Assistant Superintendent of Education and Research at Western Carolina Center.
A CLASSROOM PROGRAM TEACHING DISADVANTAGED YOUTHS TO WRITE BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION1
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
1975 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 67–75, Spring 1975
How to Cite
Clark, H. B., Boyd, S. B. and Macrae, J. W. (1975), A CLASSROOM PROGRAM TEACHING DISADVANTAGED YOUTHS TO WRITE BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 8: 67–75. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1975.8-67
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received 28 February 1974; Final acceptance 27 September 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!