This study was supported by Grant No. R01 MH 25631 and R01 MH 25548 from the Center for Studies of Crime and Delinquency, National Institute of Mental Health, U.S. Public Health Service.
EFFECTS OF SERIAL DEPENDENCY ON THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN VISUAL AND STATISTICAL INFERENCE1
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
1978 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 277–283, Summer 1978
How to Cite
Jones, R. R., Weinrott, M. R. and Vaught, R. S. (1978), EFFECTS OF SERIAL DEPENDENCY ON THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN VISUAL AND STATISTICAL INFERENCE. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 11: 277–283. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1978.11-277
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received 11 November 1976.; Final Acceptance 3 November 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!