NORMAL CHILDREN AS TUTORS TO TEACH SOCIAL RESPONSES TO WITHDRAWN MENTALLY RETARDED SCHOOLMATES: TRAINING, MAINTENANCE, AND GENERALIZATION
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
1982 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 17–40, Spring 1982
How to Cite
Lancioni, G. E. (1982), NORMAL CHILDREN AS TUTORS TO TEACH SOCIAL RESPONSES TO WITHDRAWN MENTALLY RETARDED SCHOOLMATES: TRAINING, MAINTENANCE, AND GENERALIZATION. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 15: 17–40. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1982.15-17
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received October 10, 1980, Final acceptance September 1, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!