Sharon Guiltinan is currently employed at Edison Middle School, South Bend Community School Corporation, South Bend, Indiana.
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF A CONSTANT TIME-DELAY PROCEDURE TO TEACH CHAINED RESPONSES TO ADOLESCENTS WITH MENTAL RETARDATION
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
1988 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 169–178, Summer 1988
How to Cite
Schuster, J. W., Gast, D. L., Wolery, M. and Guiltinan, S. (1988), THE EFFECTIVENESS OF A CONSTANT TIME-DELAY PROCEDURE TO TEACH CHAINED RESPONSES TO ADOLESCENTS WITH MENTAL RETARDATION. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 21: 169–178. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1988.21-169
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received August 31, 1987; Revision received February 23, 1988; Final acceptance March 8, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!