INTERACTION EFFECTS IN MULTIELEMENT DESIGNS: INEVITABLE, DESIRABLE, AND IGNORABLE
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
1989 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 57–69, Spring 1989
How to Cite
Hains, A. H. and Baer, D. M. (1989), INTERACTION EFFECTS IN MULTIELEMENT DESIGNS: INEVITABLE, DESIRABLE, AND IGNORABLE. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 22: 57–69. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1989.22-57
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received October 26, 1987, Revision received April 13, 1988, Final acceptance July 23, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!