THE REPRESENTATIVENESS OF OBSERVATIONAL SAMPLES OF DIFFERENT DURATIONS
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
1990 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 323–331, Fall 1990
How to Cite
Mudford, O. C., Beale, I. L. and Singh, N. N. (1990), THE REPRESENTATIVENESS OF OBSERVATIONAL SAMPLES OF DIFFERENT DURATIONS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 23: 323–331. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1990.23-323
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received October 19, 1988, received November 3, 1989; December 15, 1989, Final acceptance April 18, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!