MOMENTARY TIME SAMPLING AS AN ESTIMATE OF PERCENTAGE TIME: A FIELD VALIDATION
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
1990 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 533–537, Winter 1990
How to Cite
Saudargas, R. A. and Zanolli, K. (1990), MOMENTARY TIME SAMPLING AS AN ESTIMATE OF PERCENTAGE TIME: A FIELD VALIDATION. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 23: 533–537. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1990.23-533
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received March 7, 1989, Initial editorial decision September 30, 1989; Revisions received December 20, 1989; June 29, 1990; Final acceptance August 28, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!