TEACHING CHILDREN WITH AUTISM TO INITIATE TO PEERS: EFFECTS OF A SCRIPT-FADING PROCEDURE
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
1993 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 121–132, Spring 1993
How to Cite
Krantz, P. J. and McClannahan, L. E. (1993), TEACHING CHILDREN WITH AUTISM TO INITIATE TO PEERS: EFFECTS OF A SCRIPT-FADING PROCEDURE. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 26: 121–132. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1993.26-121
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received November 1, 1991; Revisions received August 29, 1992; October 19, 1992; November 13, 1992; Final acceptance November 13, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!