This research was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research. However, the opinions in this article do not necessarily reflect those of the grant agency. The authors express their appreciation to the families and nursing staff who participated in this project. Jennifer J. McComas is now at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Stephanie M. Peck is now at Gonzaga University, and Pam Frischmeyer is now at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
USE OF COMPONENT ANALYSES TO IDENTIFY ACTIVE VARIABLES IN TREATMENT PACKAGES FOR CHILDREN WITH FEEDING DISORDERS
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
1995 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 139–153, Summer 1995
How to Cite
Cooper, L. J., Wacker, D. P., McComas, J. J., Brown, K., Peck, S. M., Richman, D., Drew, J., Frischmeyer, P. and Millard, T. (1995), USE OF COMPONENT ANALYSES TO IDENTIFY ACTIVE VARIABLES IN TREATMENT PACKAGES FOR CHILDREN WITH FEEDING DISORDERS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 28: 139–153. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1995.28-139
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received August 15, 1994; Revisions received February 8, 1995; March 6, 1995; Final acceptance March 23, 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!