ON THE RELATION OF MANDS AND THE FUNCTION OF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
1997 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 251–265, Summer 1997
How to Cite
Bowman, L. G., Fisher, W. W., Thompson, R. H. and Piazza, C. C. (1997), ON THE RELATION OF MANDS AND THE FUNCTION OF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 30: 251–265. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1997.30-251
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received May 24, 1996, Initial editorial decision July 29, 1996, Final acceptance December 31, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!