TOWARD THE DEVELOPMENT OF STRUCTURED CRITERIA FOR INTERPRETATION OF FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS DATA
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
1997 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 313–326, Summer 1997
How to Cite
Hagopian, L. P., Fisher, W. W., Thompson, R. H., Owen-DeSchryver, J., Iwata, B. A. and Wacker, D. P. (1997), TOWARD THE DEVELOPMENT OF STRUCTURED CRITERIA FOR INTERPRETATION OF FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS DATA. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 30: 313–326. doi: 10.1901/jaba.1997.30-313
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received August 12, 1996, Initial editorial decision October 15, 1996, Final acceptance January 9, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!