Henry S. Roane is now The Marcus Institute.
FURTHER ANALYSIS OF IDIOSYNCRATIC ANTECEDENT INFLUENCES DURING THE ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT OF PROBLEM BEHAVIOR
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2000 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 207–221, Summer 2000
How to Cite
Camp, C. M. V., Lerman, D. C., Kelley, M. E., Roane, H. S., Contrucci, S. A. and Vorndran, C. M. (2000), FURTHER ANALYSIS OF IDIOSYNCRATIC ANTECEDENT INFLUENCES DURING THE ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT OF PROBLEM BEHAVIOR. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 33: 207–221. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2000.33-207
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received August 20, 1999; Final acceptance February 13, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!