COMPARISON OF SINGLE AND MULTIPLE FUNCTIONAL COMMUNICATION TRAINING RESPONSES FOR THE TREATMENT OF PROBLEM BEHAVIOR
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
2000 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 321–324, Fall 2000
How to Cite
Kahng, S., Hendrickson, D. J. and Vu, C. P. (2000), COMPARISON OF SINGLE AND MULTIPLE FUNCTIONAL COMMUNICATION TRAINING RESPONSES FOR THE TREATMENT OF PROBLEM BEHAVIOR. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 33: 321–324. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2000.33-321
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received November 22, 1999; Final acceptance May 13, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!