THE EFFECTS OF PRESESSION EXPOSURE TO ATTENTION ON THE RESULTS OF ASSESSMENTS OF ATTENTION AS A REINFORCER
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
2000 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 463–477, Winter 2000
How to Cite
Berg, W. K., Peck, S., Wacker, D. P., Harding, J., McComas, J., Richman, D. and Brown, K. (2000), THE EFFECTS OF PRESESSION EXPOSURE TO ATTENTION ON THE RESULTS OF ASSESSMENTS OF ATTENTION AS A REINFORCER. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 33: 463–477. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2000.33-463
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received May 17, 2000; Final acceptance August 2, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!