A DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES FOLLOWING PROBLEM BEHAVIOR
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2001 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 169–178, Summer 2001
How to Cite
Thompson, R. H. and Iwata, B. A. (2001), A DESCRIPTIVE ANALYSIS OF SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES FOLLOWING PROBLEM BEHAVIOR. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 34: 169–178. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2001.34-169
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received August 27, 2000; Final acceptance February 4, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!