ANTECEDENT MANIPULATIONS IN A TANGIBLE CONDITION: EFFECTS OF STIMULUS PREFERENCE ON AGGRESSION
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2001 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 237–240, Summer 2001
How to Cite
Mueller, M. M., Wilczynski, S. M., Moore, J. W., Fusilier, I. and Trahant, D. (2001), ANTECEDENT MANIPULATIONS IN A TANGIBLE CONDITION: EFFECTS OF STIMULUS PREFERENCE ON AGGRESSION. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 34: 237–240. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2001.34-237
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received August 21, 2000; Final acceptance February 28, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!