David Bicard is now at Florida International University.
ASSESSMENT OF IMPULSIVITY AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF SELF-CONTROL IN STUDENTS WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2001 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 397–408, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Neef, N. A., Bicard, D. F. and Endo, S. (2001), ASSESSMENT OF IMPULSIVITY AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF SELF-CONTROL IN STUDENTS WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 34: 397–408. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2001.34-397
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received May 9, 2001; Final acceptance August 20, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!