SELF-CONTROL IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM: RESPONSE ALLOCATION DURING DELAYS TO REINFORCEMENT
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
2001 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 491–495, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Dixon, M. R. and Cummings, A. (2001), SELF-CONTROL IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM: RESPONSE ALLOCATION DURING DELAYS TO REINFORCEMENT. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 34: 491–495. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2001.34-491
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received March 16, 2001; Final acceptance August 28, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!