PEER-MEDIATED REINFORCEMENT PLUS PROMPTING AS TREATMENT FOR OFF-TASK BEHAVIOR IN CHILDREN WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2002 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 199–204, Summer 2002
How to Cite
Flood, W. A., Wilder, D. A., Flood, A. L. and Masuda, A. (2002), PEER-MEDIATED REINFORCEMENT PLUS PROMPTING AS TREATMENT FOR OFF-TASK BEHAVIOR IN CHILDREN WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 35: 199–204. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2002.35-199
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received July 30, 2001; Final acceptance February 21, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!