USING THE PICTURE EXCHANGE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (PECS) WITH CHILDREN WITH AUTISM: ASSESSMENT OF PECS ACQUISITION, SPEECH, SOCIAL-COMMUNICATIVE BEHAVIOR, AND PROBLEM BEHAVIOR
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2002 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 213–231, Fall 2002
How to Cite
Charlop-Christy, M. H., Carpenter, M., Le, L., LeBlanc, L. A. and Kellet, K. (2002), USING THE PICTURE EXCHANGE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (PECS) WITH CHILDREN WITH AUTISM: ASSESSMENT OF PECS ACQUISITION, SPEECH, SOCIAL-COMMUNICATIVE BEHAVIOR, AND PROBLEM BEHAVIOR. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 35: 213–231. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2002.35-213
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received April 3, 2001; Final acceptance May 31, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!