PERSISTENCE OF STEREOTYPIC BEHAVIOR: EXAMINING THE EFFECTS OF EXTERNAL REINFORCERS
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2003 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 439–448, Winter 2003
How to Cite
Ahearn, W. H., Clark, K. M., Gardenier, N. C., Chung, B. I. and Dube, W. V. (2003), PERSISTENCE OF STEREOTYPIC BEHAVIOR: EXAMINING THE EFFECTS OF EXTERNAL REINFORCERS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 36: 439–448. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2003.36-439
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received December 11, 2002; Final acceptance August 12, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!