INSTRUCTIONAL INFLUENCES ON ANALOGUE FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OUTCOMES
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2004 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 509–512, Winter 2004
How to Cite
Northup, J., Kodak, T., Lee, J. and Coyne, A. (2004), INSTRUCTIONAL INFLUENCES ON ANALOGUE FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OUTCOMES. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 37: 509–512. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2004.37-509
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received October 28, 2002; Final acceptance August 24, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!