EFFECTS OF STIMULANT MEDICATION UNDER VARIED MOTIVATIONAL OPERATIONS
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2009 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 177–183, Spring 2009
How to Cite
Mace, F. C., Prager, K. L., Thomas, K., Kochy, J., Dyer, T. J., Perry, L. and Pritchard, D. (2009), EFFECTS OF STIMULANT MEDICATION UNDER VARIED MOTIVATIONAL OPERATIONS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 42: 177–183. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2009.42-177
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received July 17, 2007; Final acceptance March 26, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!