We thank Bernadette Treece, Jacob Gailey, Denise Kurelko, Renee Reagan, and Michael Clayton for their assistance with the conduct of the study and Anthony Cammilleri for useful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript. In addition, we are grateful to the teachers, staff, and students at the Rich Center for Autism in Youngstown, Ohio, for their cooperation and support.
ACQUISITION OF INTRAVERBAL BEHAVIOR: TEACHING CHILDREN WITH AUTISM TO MAND FOR ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
2010 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–17, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Ingvarsson, E. T. and Hollobaugh, T. (2010), ACQUISITION OF INTRAVERBAL BEHAVIOR: TEACHING CHILDREN WITH AUTISM TO MAND FOR ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 43: 1–17. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2010.43-1
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received December 5, 2008, Final acceptance June 22, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!