We thank the children, staff, teachers, and parents of the Capitol School of Austin. We also thank the Eli and Edythe L. Broad Asperger Research Center at the Koegel Autism Center, University of California, Santa Barbara for their support.
FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS AND TREATMENT OF ELOPEMENT ACROSS TWO SCHOOL SETTINGS
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2010 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 113–118, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Lang, R., Davis, T., O'Reilly, M., Machalicek, W., Rispoli, M., Sigafoos, J., Lancioni, G. and Regester, A. (2010), FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS AND TREATMENT OF ELOPEMENT ACROSS TWO SCHOOL SETTINGS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 43: 113–118. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2010.43-113
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received September 11, 2008, Final acceptance June 16, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!