This research was funded by NICHD Grants 5T32HD007226-30 and P30HD15052 and is based on a thesis submitted to Vanderbilt University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the MEd degree. We thank Jennifer Bruzek, Blair Hicks, Christina Roantree, and Joseph Wehby for their comments on a previous version of the manuscript.
ABOLISHING AND ESTABLISHING OPERATION ANALYSES OF SOCIAL ATTENTION AS POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT FOR PROBLEM BEHAVIOR
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
2010 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 119–123, Spring 2010
How to Cite
McGinnis, M. A., Houchins-Juárez, N., McDaniel, J. L. and Kennedy, C. H. (2010), ABOLISHING AND ESTABLISHING OPERATION ANALYSES OF SOCIAL ATTENTION AS POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT FOR PROBLEM BEHAVIOR. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 43: 119–123. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2010.43-119
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received September 9, 2008, Final acceptance March 19, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!