The research presented in this article was completed in partial fulfillment of MA requirements by the first author at the University of Kansas. Kasey Stephenson is now at the Munroe Meyer Institute. We thank Kelsey Collins and Jeffrey Gordon for their assistance with data collection and analysis.
PRESCHOOLERS' COMPLIANCE WITH SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: A DESCRIPTIVE AND EXPERIMENTAL EVALUATION
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2010 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 229–247, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Stephenson, K. M. and Hanley, G. P. (2010), PRESCHOOLERS' COMPLIANCE WITH SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS: A DESCRIPTIVE AND EXPERIMENTAL EVALUATION. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 43: 229–247. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2010.43-229
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received April 11, 2007; Final acceptance May 11, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!