We thank the Strong Children's Research Center for funding this research, Troy Zarcone for his helpful comments in the development of this study, and Jonathan Breidbord for his graphics support. We also thank the Greece Central School District and Monroe #1 BOCES for allowing us to conduct the study in their schools and the children and their families for participating in the study.
INCREASING RESPONSE DIVERSITY IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2010 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 265–271, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Napolitano, D. A., Smith, T., Zarcone, J. R., Goodkin, K. and McAdam, D. B. (2010), INCREASING RESPONSE DIVERSITY IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 43: 265–271. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2010.43-265
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received July 3, 2008; Final acceptance August 28, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!