This study was completed in partial fulfillment of the MA degree by the first author. Completion of this study was supported in part by a grant from the UMBC Graduate Student Association and the Henry C. Welcome Fellowship from the Maryland Higher Education Commission. We are particularly indebted to Robert Ainsworth for the design of the software application used in this study. We thank Carrie Borrero and Iser DeLeon for their helpful comments on a prior version of this manuscript. We also thank Ifat Bilitzer, Mariana Castillo, Kaitlin Coryat, Michelle Frank-Crawford, Nicole Hausman, Umar Kahn, Florian Muellerklein, Allison Schultz, Julia Woods, and Julie Young for their assistance with this research.
DEVELOPMENT AND MODIFICATION OF A RESPONSE CLASS VIA POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT: A TRANSLATIONAL APPROACH
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
2010 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 653–672, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Mendres, A. E. and Borrero, J. C. (2010), DEVELOPMENT AND MODIFICATION OF A RESPONSE CLASS VIA POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE REINFORCEMENT: A TRANSLATIONAL APPROACH. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 43: 653–672. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2010.43-653
Readers interested in obtaining a copy of the application used in this research should contact J. C. Borrero; however, we regret that we cannot provide technical support for the application.
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received July 28, 2009; Final acceptance February 18, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!