This research was supported in part by a grant from the Florida Agency on Persons with Disabilities. We thank Carrie Dempsey, Jennifer Hammond, and Griffin Rooker for their assistance in conducting the study.
CLASSROOM APPLICATION OF A TRIAL-BASED FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2011 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 19–31, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Bloom, S. E., Iwata, B. A., Fritz, J. N., Roscoe, E. M. and Carreau, A. B. (2011), CLASSROOM APPLICATION OF A TRIAL-BASED FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 44: 19–31. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2011.44-19
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received October 31, 2008; Final acceptance May 23, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!