This study was conducted as partial fulfillment of the requirements for the first author's MA degree in applied behavior analysis from Caldwell College. Portions of these data were also presented at the 34th annual convention of the Association for Behavior Analysis, May, 2008, in Chicago. We thank the students and staff at the Y.A.L.E. School for their participation.
USING MULTIPLE-EXEMPLAR TRAINING TO TEACH A GENERALIZED REPERTOIRE OF SHARING TO CHILDREN WITH AUTISM
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
2011 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 279–294, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Marzullo-Kerth, D., Reeve, S. A., Reeve, K. F. and Townsend, D. B. (2011), USING MULTIPLE-EXEMPLAR TRAINING TO TEACH A GENERALIZED REPERTOIRE OF SHARING TO CHILDREN WITH AUTISM. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 44: 279–294. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2011.44-279
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received July 8, 2009, Final acceptance July 27, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!