This research is based on a thesis submitted by the first author to the University of Florida in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the MS degree and was supported in part by a grant from the Florida Agency for Persons with Disabilities. We thank Maureen Conroy and Timothy Vollmer for their helpful comments on a previous draft of the manuscript and Nicole Groskreutz and Leah Koehler for their assistance in conducting the research.
RESPONSE LATENCY AS AN INDEX OF RESPONSE STRENGTH DURING FUNCTIONAL ANALYSES OF PROBLEM BEHAVIOR
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2011 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 51–67, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Thomason-Sassi, J. L., Iwata, B. A., Neidert, P. L. and Roscoe, E. M. (2011), RESPONSE LATENCY AS AN INDEX OF RESPONSE STRENGTH DURING FUNCTIONAL ANALYSES OF PROBLEM BEHAVIOR. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 44: 51–67. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2011.44-51
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received September 12, 2006; Final acceptance July 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!