This research was supported in part by a grant from the Florida Agency for Persons with Disabilities.
FALSE-POSITIVE TANGIBLE OUTCOMES OF FUNCTIONAL ANALYSES
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2011 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 737–745, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Rooker, G. W., Iwata, B. A., Harper, J. M., Fahmie, T. A. and Camp, E. M. (2011), FALSE-POSITIVE TANGIBLE OUTCOMES OF FUNCTIONAL ANALYSES. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 44: 737–745. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2011.44-737
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received October 1, 2010, Final acceptance May 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!