This article is based on a doctoral dissertation submitted by the first author, under supervision of the second author, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the PhD degree in special education. This investigation was partially funded by Grant H325D030060 from the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services of the U.S. Department of Education.
ESTABLISHING VERBAL REPERTOIRES IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM USING FUNCTION-BASED VIDEO MODELING
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
2011 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 747–766, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Plavnick, J. B. and Ferreri, S. J. (2011), ESTABLISHING VERBAL REPERTOIRES IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM USING FUNCTION-BASED VIDEO MODELING. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 44: 747–766. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2011.44-747
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received October 26, 2010, Final acceptance May 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!