We thank Chris Tullis and Lily Wilson for their work on this study. Ryan Pabico is currently affiliated with the Center for Behavior Analysis and Language Development.
DIFFERENTIAL REINFORCEMENT WITH AND WITHOUT BLOCKING AS TREATMENT FOR ELOPEMENT
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2011 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 903–907, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Call, N. A., Pabico, R. S., Findley, A. J. and Valentino, A. L. (2011), DIFFERENTIAL REINFORCEMENT WITH AND WITHOUT BLOCKING AS TREATMENT FOR ELOPEMENT. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 44: 903–907. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2011.44-903
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received August 26, 2010, Final acceptance April 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!