We thank Gerald Reihl, Marjorie Cooper, and Jonathan Miller for their comments regarding an earlier draft of the tutorial, as well as Jesse Dallery and Paul L. Soto for their support and encouragement.
A TUTORIAL ON THE USE OF EXCEL 2010 AND EXCEL FOR MAC 2011 FOR CONDUCTING DELAY-DISCOUNTING ANALYSES
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2012 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 375–386, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Reed, D. D., Kaplan, B. A. and Brewer, A. T. (2012), A TUTORIAL ON THE USE OF EXCEL 2010 AND EXCEL FOR MAC 2011 FOR CONDUCTING DELAY-DISCOUNTING ANALYSES. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 45: 375–386. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2012.45-375
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received January 10, 2011, Final acceptance October 6, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!