This study is based on a thesis submitted by the first author in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the MA degree at the University of the Pacific. We thank Barbara Beavers of Garden of Eden day care for her assistance and cooperation. We also thank Carolynn Kohn and Darrin Kitchen for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
THE EFFECT OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITY CONTEXT ON PHYSICAL ACTIVITY IN PRESCHOOL CHILDREN
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2012 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 401–405, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Hustyi, K. M., Normand, M. P., Larson, T. A. and Morley, A. J. (2012), THE EFFECT OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITY CONTEXT ON PHYSICAL ACTIVITY IN PRESCHOOL CHILDREN. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 45: 401–405. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2012.45-401
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received September 4, 2011, Final acceptance November 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!